Sunday, April 19, 2009

Potential Roadblock

Ok, I've hit a small roadblock in my Americana idea: I'm not sure where I can fit any original content into it. I don't have any actual firsthand knowledge of music where I could critique the music, and I don't know any of these bands personally. I had thought about adding a few sections including: an overview of the genre, the music acts in the Philly area, tour information, and venue information. I'm not sure where I could add any original content. The only idea I had, which was suggested in the comments of my last post, is perhaps interviews with some of the bands but I'm not sure if I could even pull that off.

1 comment:

  1. What about your perspective as a fan trying to find good music to listen to? You can explaining what you like about this type of music and share your enthusiasm. What is special about a live performance? What is the fans experience? Do the same people follow the band to different performances? I don’t know that any of these ideas are helpful, but I thought I would share some thoughts that might make you think of a different angle to take. Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete